When we turn the pages of history, we realize that some army personnel acted as the first emergency workers, treating soldiers on both sides of the war of the battlefield and bringing in the wounded to nearby tents for further treatment. The first mode of ambulances used in the United States was horse driven during the Civil War. Since then the ambulance services have improved a lot over years and there are various ambulance manufacturers now-a-days who provide effective ambulance manufacturing service. The ambulance in present world are equipped with all kinds of important amenities which would be required in a situation of emergency.
There are several car conversion services that can be availed from the ambulance manufacturers such as:
· Ambulance type I – The typical cab chassis ambulance used all over the world is considered as the ambulance I and carries all support to adjust one patient at a time in it. Extra compartments for more medical and rescue equipments can be designed by the engineers in a perfect way to support space for all the essentials.
· Ambulance type II – This ambulance is the most common and the most popularly used all over the world. With a good fuel economy, streamlined design to overcome traffic crowd and cost-effective prices makes this the most suitable ambulance.
· Ambulance type III – Mostly vans and big SUV’s are required to produce this type of ambulance and it has a lot of interior space which can accommodate more than one patients. These types of ambulances are mostly used in airports, chemical plants, oil refineries and for advance life support systems due to its flexible design.
· Ambulance bus – The ambulance bus is primarily designed for cases of mass casualty. These ambulances are designed from bus and are equipped with the most advance life supports and a large interior space for many injured.
There are variety additional products available from the ambulance manufacturers such as:
· Special needs – The world has contributed its every bit to humanity, by helping the physically handicapped people. There are expert engineers who have innovated special features which can ease the driving for physically handicapped persons. The special needs include swivel seats, wheel chair lifts, hand control drive etc., and can be installed in vehicles for disabled people.
· Ambulance parts – There are several parts which make the ambulance look significant on the road. Rear mirrors, sirens and ambulance lights can also be availed from the ambulance manufacturers.
· Medical equipments – Various medical and hospital equipments such as central oxygen system with quick disconnects coupling and outlets, built in suction unit, main roll-in coat, folding stretcher, spinal board, head immobilizer, sphygmomanometer, stethoscope, and first aid kit are available near the ambulance manufacturers.
Most ambulance manufacturers build each ambulance to the specifications of its clients. The manufacturers also specialize in producing vehicles for disabled people. A quality supplier of emergency vehicle equipment includes ECX Electronics. ECX products range from open door/oxygen sensor screens, temperature sensors/regulators, and electrical load managers that regulate the electrical activity in a vehicle.
Bottom line: For more information on Affordable Conversion Of Cars To Ambulance visit website www.scientificme.com contact us at 971043573382