Is your system crashing the active program window and displaying “Kaspersky Error Code 11”? Not only this, your Windows start running sluggishly and are responding very slow on keyboard and mouse. This error occurs during a program installation, Windows startup or shut down or even during the installation of Windows Operating system. There are various reasons of this error code 11 which are listed below:
• Corrupt download or incomplete installation of your Kaspersky software.
• Corruption in Windows registry which you made any change in the software.
• May be some other program has deleted any of Kaspersky files.
• Some virus or malware has infected Windows system files or Kaspersky Files.
There are so many reasons behind run time error, and you can use different ways to fix this error. Some of the ways are mentioned below:
- Run Full Malware Scan of your PC as it is possible that your PC got infected by some malware and thus displaying the error 11. It is possible that malicious intruders have damage, corrupt or deleted Runtime Error Related files.
- Clean Junk Files- over the time our computer accumulates junk files which consume lot of PC’s space and you need to clear these temporary files and folders to enhance the speed of your antivirus software. Disk clean up might resolve error 11.
- Update PC Driver: An outdated or corrupted computer driver can be the reason behind it so you need to update the driver. You can find the related driver for code 11 from Kaspersky Lab or from manufacturer website.
- Update your Windows: As discussed above and outdated windows will show this code, so you must update your Windows now. Go to “Start” button and type updates and click ENTER. Windows dialog box will appear, if any update is available click Install Updates button.
- Reinstall the Windows: If none of the above method works then try this one. Reinstalling the Windows will erase everything from the hard drive and resolve every issue with it.
You always have the option to take help from experts if you don’t want to attempt any of the above method without guidance. You just need to dial 0808-101-2159 Kaspersky Help Number UK, and there you can talk to best in class technicians who can handle such problems well.