Every single year, many well renowned and established bike brands like BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki, Bajaj and TVS launch trendy, sporty and durable bikes that are always several steps ahead of their predecessor models. 2015 much like any other year has a wide range of stylish bikes from each brand that every bike enthusiast needs to look out for!
Some of these Upcoming bikes in India for the year 2015 are:
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 NS: Bajaj has been a long standing and well known Indian brand, and this year it is all set to launch its Pulsar 150 NS, which is supposed to replace the vintage Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i. It is priced at Rs. 73,000 and is stylish, sturdy and a real show stopper with its edgy looks and appeal. It is definitely one of the most awaited bikes of the year!
- BMW G310R: Priced at a whopping price of Rs. 3.00 Lakhs, BMW is getting all geared up to show off with its splendidly fashionable and iconic G310 R. With a unique V shaped headlight, and an aggressive yet elegant stance, this bike is for winners.
- Yamaha MT-03: When we speak of the popular New Upcoming Bikes , we can’t leave out Yamaha! The entire sports and automobile media is going gaga over this bike, which is still under wraps. The extremely robust look, wide handlebar, extra comfortable seats, and an elegant design make it an object of envy for other bike brands in the market. Its estimated price is Rs. 3.50 Lakhs
- Hero HX250R: With a price tag of Rs. 1.50 lakhs, Hero’s HX250R is stunning and sporty in every way. This bike is claimed to be one of Hero’s most powerful bikes, and comes equipped with a torque rating of 26Nm, a 249 cc engine, and an elongated and comfortable seat. This bike is perhaps the most awaited by all sports bike lovers!
- Royal Enfield Himalayan: Royal Enfield is the one bike brand that cannot be overlooked by any bike fanatic. The Royal Enfield Himalaya is supposed to be a true adventure bike and is powered with a 4 stroke, single cylinder, 410 cc air cooled engine, and is claimed to make around 28 PS power and 32 Nm of torque. The bike has two variants and is being eagerly awaited by all.